Since November 2002, patients with “painful shoulder” resistant to drugs and therapies have not been addressed more outpatient operating rooms but treated with technique “clutch alignment.
No more surgery (arthroscopic or open), but only outpatient treatment, painless and fast runs at the public hospital in Asola (MN).
In over four years, on 432 patients (almost all waiting for surgery) treated with the new technique of “stepped alignment” only 10 were then carried out. The remaining 422 because they withdrew from the cured or greatly improved.
It ‘s interesting to note that, with the improvement of technology, from October 2005 to date (December 2006), no patient (of the 132 treated in this period) was more work
- Medical Hospital are full-time at the Hospital of Asola.
- They are specialist in Orthopedics and Physical Medicine and reside in Asola (MN)
- After 26 years of leadership and orthopedic surgery, 4 years of Physical Therapy Director of the Hospital of Asola and head of electromyographic activity.
- The new business has allowed me to further studies and clinical experience with the “painful shoulder”. Incorporating the latest instrumental techniques has been possible to establish and demonstrate that the “painful shoulder” can not be caused by anatomical changes reported in the orthopedic literature. The “cuff tendon injury”, the “calcific periarthritis,” the “impingement syndrome”, the “degenerative joint disease” are not the real cause of “painful shoulder”, but only occasional findings.
- A demonstration of this thesis, there are 420 patients recovered without intervention, ie over 95% of patients treated. For each patient registered address and telephone number.
- Having identified the real cause of “Shoulder Pain Symptoms“, were developing techniques referred to as “alignment scissor” able to act directly on the disease of the shoulder (complex maneuvers that cause variations in pressure and hemodynamic within the joint).
- For the first time in the history of orthopedic diseases that affect the shoulder in the past for the operating room, are treated in the clinic quickly, painlessly and without surgery.
Shoulder Pain Symptoms